These are some of the resources that I have found to be very helpful in answering some of my very tough questions regarding miscarriage, like:
- Why did my baby have to die?
- Why do bad things happen to believers?
- Is my baby in heaven?
- What is the purpose of this trial?
- How can I cope with my loss?
- Does my baby have a purpose?
- Is it my fault that my baby died?
Safe in the Arms of God, by Dr. John MacArthur
When a Baby Dies: Answers to Comfort Grieving Parents, by Dr. Ronald Nash
"What Happens to Infants Who Die?", by Dr. John Piper
"The Salvation of Little Ones: Do Infants Who Die Go To Heaven?", By Dr. Al Mohler and Dr. Danny Akin
"Infant Salvation", by Charles Spurgeon
"The Salvation of Babies Who Die, Part 1", by Dr. John MacArthur
"The Salvation of Babies Who Die, Part 2", by Dr. John MacArthur
Hopeful Words for Broken-Hearted Parents, by Dr. John MacArthur
What Happens to Infants Who Die? , by Dr. John Piper
"Glory Baby", by Watermark
"Blessings", by Laura Story